- We Taste: Roasty, Dark Chocolate, Nutty
- Process: 50% Honey 50% Natural
- Varietal: Yellow Catuai & Mundo Novo
- Elevation: 750 - 1,150 masl
- Farm: Fazenda Morada Da Prata & Fazenda Sáo Fancisco
Two coffees, both from female producers, blended together to produce a dark, rich, and roasty cup.
Dulce Signature is a 50/50 blend of a naturally processed Yellow Catuai coffee varietal and a honey processed Mondo Novo coffee varietal. The coffees were sourced and blended from two separate farms, Fazenda Morada Da Prata and Fazenda São Francisco, both operated by women producers Maria Helena Dumont and Selma Veira.
This coffee was harvested this past summer and sun dried for 14-21 days under constant monitoring and routinely raked for even drying and consistent sun exposure